The Scoville guarantee covers manufacturer defects or materials when the cookware is used in normal, domestic conditions and in accordance with the with the care and use instructions provided. It does not cover normal wear and tear, commercial use or misuse of the product.
Your original proof of purchase or receipt should always be retained in order to validate the guarantee.
In the unlikely event of a fault with the cookware, it may be repaired or replaced free of charge with a similar product or one of equivalent value if the original product is no longer available. In the case of a set, only the fault item/items will be replaced.
The cost of sending an item for inspection will not be covered under the guarantee.
Where applicable, a replacement or postage charge may be applied.
This guarantee will only apply to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred to a third-party.
This guarantee will not apply to products purchased from third-party sellers.
The guarantee only applies when the product has been purchased from one of our authorised retail partners. For the full list of retail partners, please visit www.imperialgb.com/stores/
The following is excluded from the guarantee:
- Damage to the surface caused by overheating or scratching.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, commercial use, or neglect.
- Damage caused by failure to comply with the care and use instructions.
- Damage to cookers or pans caused by sliding the pan on the surface of a hob.
- Normal wear and tear including mild discolouration.
- Consequential damage is expressly excluded from this guarantee.
This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
The guarantee will only be valid if it is registered within 6 months of the original purchase date.
How to register your guarantee:
Please click here to register your guarantee, or go to www.imperialgb.com/register-guarantee/